In SD’s opinion – and we agree, the January blues are rather overrated, having spent 3 weeks on the Atkins diet, it’s time to rip up that gym membership, hop off that wagon again and head to the Horse & Groom for a guaranteed January blues buster of a night. Their special guest is none other than Hot Toddy.
Get your shakin’ asses down there.
1. MayaVanya vs Magik Johnson – Don’t Need No One
2. ZZT – Zzafrica
3. Oliver $ & Jan Driver – Down
4. Aphex Twin – Windowlicker (Renaissance Man Booty)
5. Crookers – Knobbers (Keith & Suppabeatz Mix)
6. Radioslave – Rooftop
7. John Daly – Big Piano
8. H.O.S.H – Cash The Chord
9. Worthy – Work the Walls (Magik Johnson Mix/Tom Flynn Edit)
10. Gil Scott Heron – New York is Killing Me (Jamie XX Mix)
Sign up to our Newsletter
Paper has been pushing all things deep house and disco from the furthest reaches of the world via the good old North of England since the early Nineties.